Sunday, June 19, 2011

Marantz 510M


I would like to share with you the project that I built about 15 years ago when I was still working in my owned workshop “Martin and Walker”. The basic schematic diagram is based on the Marantz 510M power amplifier, which was one of the famous classical SEPP amplifier designs. Since I couldn't obtain the original power transistors, I replaced them using SanKen power transistors which I can't remember the correct model number. However, the characteristics out-perform the original with ft > 100MHz, VCBO > 200Vand VCEO > 200V, etc. This high VCEO transistor further simplifies the output stage configuration and eliminates the needs to connecting the power transistors in series.


{ Page 1 }



{ Page 2 }



{ Page 3 }



{ Page 4 }



{ Page 5 }



{ Page 6 }



{ Page 7 }



{ Page 8 }



{ Page 9 }

No comments:

Post a Comment